When you think of a skin spatula, what is the first thought that hits your mind? While most of you know what a skin spatula is, for the ones who do not know about it, this is an ultrasonic facial tool that is known to scrape out all the oil, dirt, and other particles that are sticking onto the skin. The skin scrubber has a spatula that vibrates, and these vibrations, along with a little pressure, cleanse the skin thoroughly. Many who use face spatula use it on the face surface. Well, you could use the ultrasonic skin scrubber on your hands and legs too. Here are some benefits and uses of the skin scrubber that you do not know.
- For Manicure And Pedicure – The skin on your feet and palms become very rough, and this makes you spend money and time at spas. You could have a spa-like treatment at home with the ultrasonic skin scrubber. The skin spatula deeply removes all the dead skin that causes the roughness in the feet and palms and gives you baby soft skin. I bet this tool is better than the pumice stone you would use.
- To Remove Sun Tan On Face And Body – The skin spatula not only aids in removing dry and dead skin cells but removes the tanned skin layers easily. Suntan is extremely bad for the skin. Harvard studies have shown some of its effects even if a sunscreen is applied. Well, the next time you go on a beach vacation or travel in the sun and get tanned, all that you need to do is to use an ultrasonic skin scrubber. Do not restrict its use to the face but use it on your arms, neck, and legs to get rid of suntan.
- To Exfoliate Dry and Dead Skin – Dry and dead skin left unnoticed would restrict the functioning of new cells beneath. Dry skin, when left for a long time, results in the formation of cracks that bring pain. Along with the face, you need to use this skin exfoliation tool to exfoliate the skin on the arms and legs. When exfoliation with an ultrasonic skin scrubber happens, the skin becomes soft and functions well. Thus the skin spatula brings back the hidden glow and functioning of every skin cell.
- To Remove Blackheads Over Face And Body – When one thinks about blackheads, they restrict it to only the face. Well, one should know that the blackheads appear not only in the face region but also in the arms, shoulders, and back too. The same face spatula could remove the blackheads that appear on the back and arms. With this, all the blackhead residues hidden in the skin pores get uprooted.
- To Prevent Wrinkles and Fine Lines – Along with exfoliation and blackhead treatment, the skin scrubber could be an excellent facial tool that could help you get rid of saggy and wrinkled skin. The vibrations of the skin spatula head gently massage on your face and boost the production of collagen and elastin – the skin tightening fibers. When these tissues form on the skin layers, the saggy skin gradually becomes tight, and this makes you look younger.
These are some of the other hidden benefits of the skin spatula that you had to know. With all of this, you could be more open to having skin scrubbing sessions and not restrict it only to your face. Use the skin scrubber twice or thrice a week and make way for a skin that would glow and gleam healthily.